Welcome to the [fP]Forums \o/

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:52 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics
Delete all board cookies | The team

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: unban
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:18 pm 

Hi everyone :)

Can i please for unban ? Many many months ago i was banned for giving lot of team damage. I repaid my debts and I want to play again on DC.

Greetings
piratebay

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: unban
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:16 pm 

Still no decision ? :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:25 pm 

Hello,

Refreshing the topic - can i ask for unban ?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:22 pm 

Hello there v55 ,

honestly you went through all the motions, verbally abusing people, insulting admins, spawnkilling and selfkilling infight. For all of which you got warned, put to spec and kicked numerous times. After that was done, you went on to carelessly shoot that panzer of yours or riflenade into groups of players, without considering teambleeding and teamkilling your own. With TD Given, of up to 4000 (yes you are still the current record holder) per map you really hit the top.

You were warned numerous times, put to spec, kicked and banned for 24 hours, temp-banned for 3 days, you were perm banned and came back with a different ETpro GUID or IP or whatever, by doing so directly mocking our decision to remove you from the server permanently, which is reason enough to put the perm ban back on and it was put back on and it remained to this day.

My personal opinion is I would not lift the ban, as I had far too many experiences with you not being able to hold back for a long time, yes you stopped being a prick to players, yes you stopped spawnkilling and selfkilling infight, but your TD Given per map, has not dropped and when it did, it didn't last for long. So as far as I see it, unbanning you will again cause problems for the rest of the people playing and trying to enjoy the game AND put more workload on the admins, those that are still around, to keep trying to hold your careless playing in line.

I for one, am convinced I don't want none of the above in my daily ET playing. So my vote would be No.

Regards

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:03 am 

Hello,

I am playing on nexus for some time and finally learned how to take care of td given for teammates :) I will not beg for ban removal because it's just a game, and doing so would be ridiculous but it would be nice if you gave me one more chance. I know I did bad things, but it was fun to play on dc and I would like to repeat it.

Regards

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:52 pm 

Look no one's asking you to beg. I told you my view and that's that.

You were given more chances then I care to remember and what actually WOULD be nice, is for you to take any of those chances and make the best of it - meaning play nicely and play by our rules for a change. You chose not to, many times.

And what all of that proves is a pattern, and that pattern is that you simply do not change. No matter how many chances you get.

Honestly it's more in your interest to get back to the server then it is in our interest to see you get back, we have more then enough work on our hands, without adding to the pot of troubles for those few admins that are cleaning up the server daily.

I've said my piece, wish you all the fun on nexus and other servers :)Y

Greets