[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[fP]Forum • View topic - Last whine
Home IRC Forums About us Members Wars Downloads Links Shop Stats
* FAQ    * Search * Login   * Register

Welcome to the [fP]Forums \o/

It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 8:46 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics
Delete all board cookies | The team

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Last whine
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:34 pm 

Hi, first i would say the english is not my native language so be cool with me ;).
I come here to whine (i know nothing new :P ).
I m always whining about rules; /k in fight, spawnkilling, etc... i know that it s become boring for you but that s hard to change me about that. But these days i can regret that admins don t act like admins; i m not stupid i know you will not kick someone cause he /k in fight but there are some things (according to me) that can t be accepted. Like an idiot who defuse dynamite friend to plant his own dyna (lost map by his fault) or like tonight B!nr@y (not Binary !) who made me so crazy; this guy is EVERYNIGHT teambleed others fieldops but as i m not often field ops he never did it to me exept.. this night; I put 6 arty on whole the map and him about 30 cause he would prefer put arty at bad timing then i cant put mine but it s not a problem if he doesn t use his brain. The problem is that he team killed me (when we just spawned) just to run and put his own arty before me and this idiot act like that since a long time on this server.
I was playing on this server cause i liked the rules and the way of playing (objective server) and there are some nice guys here but for all those idiots who act like kids without kick or ban it s enough for me. Accordng to me a guy like B!nr@y must be BAN instead just be warn times to times.
To finish on a good point :) I say thanks to Fp for the server and thanks to donators :) I took good times here even if my first post here is to whine.
I whish you a good continuation in life :) and in ET too (but without me :p )

ps: !blame razzle

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Last whine
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:27 am 
Par 3 Chump

:(

Ive not played et in ages, but iI should make more of an effort to join server, COD and MOH have taken my time up lately
Just a shortage of admins at moment RL kicking in, I will make more of an effort to be around as we aim to make it a fun server to play, ejits shoving, team bleeding, defusing mines/dyno for there own are a right pain in the ass.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:06 am 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:34 pm 

This guy alias binr@y , every day teambleed push or something and any day have ben kicked or warned?? very strong, I quite or entirely agree with Haga in this thread posted.

pd: sorry for my nub english style, but im spanish and i need learn english :) ;-> ;->

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:54 pm 

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:14 pm 

Haga is right,I was fops on axis and bir@y tk'd me i was like wtf but whatever i aint no kid so just ignored him.
Seems this guy doesnt like other fops calling arty steeling kills or whatever goes threw his silly brain 8(7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:39 pm 

I'd just like to add my thought's on B!nr@y too.

Haven't played for a few days so don't know about the specific incidents above but normally play 4+ evenings a week solely on the fP server. fop is also the one class I never play but I echo the sentiment that b!nr@y all too often annoying to the point of maps being lost (or at least not well fought enough) because of his antics.

I've been teamwounded by him numerous times (not accidently) and can think of at least 3 occasions when I've played mortar as allies on gold rush where he's constantly nudged me out of position every time he passed from spawn. That maybe doesn't sound that bad but think about it, if you nudge your mortar it takes a while to get trajectories sorted out again then just as you do, he nudges you again. 2 times this happened the allies took 15mins+ to get the tank given the axis mortar and defence was doing a reasonable job. He's also sat on the end of the mortar at time which I admit after a while I decide I'm firing anyway and of course tk him and myself as a result.

In short, he either thinks its funny/amusing to ruin a teams strategy by arsing about or he's so thick he doesn't realise tk/teamwound or generally annoying 1 or 3 players such as Hak or Closer ruins the map for the whole team given that attention to the objective is diverted.

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can’t be done.

Last edited by .Moi. on Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:40 pm 

Hello there, i've just come back from a short trip to Vienna so i was a bit out of the happening on DC2, meaning i wasn't around to keep an eye out, or help rooster keep the server clean of pricks like B!nr@y.

Haga, ever since this guy started playing on our server there has been nothing but trouble and complaints about him. You and merchant both coming to the forum to write about it, only makes me think that things with this guy are getting a bit out of hand. I have myself noticed on several occasions that he indeed is a twat and a trouble-maker.

My personal opinion is that he is definately not worth keeping around for much longer, seeing how much troubles he causes for regulars and the general fun on the server.

I'll keep an eye out on him, next time i see him and the first tk he does on purpose, to gain advantage on the arti or airstrike, or another spawnkill he makes, will earn him a time out, first for 3 days (a tempban), then after that if he keeps doing what he does, a perm-ban will fall into place imo.

Thanks for coming to us with this. (Y)

See you on the DC2 soon as i know you won't stay away for long BD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:25 pm 

I will also keep an eye out (spec) next time he is on server and agree with BinaryStar .... that guy is skating on thin ice.
This should be a fun server and not having one bad apple ruin the barrel

... can I get any more metaphors into this post ? :+

Will be happy to tempban him should he break rules again.

Gimp

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:46 pm 

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:14 pm 

Didn't take long. I've speced for only a few seconds to see him follow a teammate right after respawn and teambleeding the poor guy on purpose obviously.

It's a 3 day ban for him. If he returns and does not pull his act together it'll turn into a permanent.

@ Gimp >.<

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:46 pm 
i helped the server upgrade fund and all i got was this lousy rank :P

Oh, I thought he was getting giant team damage scores through sheer incompetence. He managed over 3,000 on a single map once (that's about 1,000 more than Mr TeamDestruct's record)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:52 pm 

Thanks for that, i m out 10 days for work, i will see when i will be back the permanent ban :p .

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:57 pm 

So i m back on the server ;) . The title of subject was not the good one (this is not last whine in fact).
I have just been tk by evolver stinkt cause... I played obective...(was bringing gold at truck on grush).
Another ass**** to ban please (|:)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:03 pm 

lol u seriously think that's how we do things around here? >.<

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:39 pm 

No, i m not :P .
I m just waiting that you say me to do myself (the ban, kick, etc...) ~>:D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:51 pm 

=x

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:26 pm 

there's no 'e' in bunny

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can’t be done.