It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 9:18 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics
Delete all board cookies | The team

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Prooved!! - if u cant c it u cant c shit
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:55 pm 

http://play.cwsurf.de/downloads/2010-09 ... rush.dm_84
http://play.cwsurf.de/downloads/2010-10 ... lgun.dm_84

The first one is well known Nukegirl. If u watch u can defentitly c that he is using a forbidden script for 100%.
If u ask me - and i think everyone can proove i know how a garand shoots without sniper - the is no pitch while shooting without scope aswell -> hax

Second video is by no name but - shows the same...

Maybe someone cares this time. Called admins serveral times but... care??

In generally it could the number of haxors and ppl who dont play the rules are increasing sirously the last weeks. Of course there cant be an admin arround all over the day. But even if there are some admins who doesnt seem to care about anything.
Or gave 5 warnings over 2 maps after 20 min of sk and doing nothing - joke if u ask me.
Acutally it seems that 70% of fp members dont have the power to kick ppl from server - at least rooster is doing still good job thx to u at this point.

Greets

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Prooved!! - if u cant c it u cant c shit
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:36 am 
Reigning Live! Golf Champion & Par 3 Champ

With the greatest respect i really think you need to try the class yourself and get to level 4 and see the amount of recoil there....isnt. No hack/script evident.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:44 am 

Hiya,

This isnt true on my case, and admins have specced me already enough, and said that i'm not a cheater. I made this account because i want to give overview guide about sniping and how it basically works in ET q3 engine. I don't mind being called to cheater in game, but since amount of personal insuilts has been growing towards me, and as we all know; ignorance and fear of unknown leads to cruel things. :)

1. Fps
71fps is better for pistol and rifle recoil, but its harder for smg, because it can lead to jerky mouse movements. Difference between 125fps and 71fps in recoil is huge, try it yourself and see, you don't even need rifle for that, same thing happens with single pistol.

+ Recoil is a lot smaller.
- Smaller fps means less smoothness which is crucial for any type of aiming.

2. Sensitivity
Extreme high sens is must for snipers, and you'll need to control it well too. My sensitivity is around 1000° in 30cm pad with sniper, and yes it gets tiring fast to concentrate with that. I rarely play with sniper because of that.

3. ZoomDefaultSniper "20"
This is same as nearest scope zoom in game setting > view panel. Combined with moving forward in crouch, it alloys you to duel other players in close range while in scoped. I never really zoom in, it's better to have good vision.
-
Playing sniper in non-sniper map is hard, and changes of winning are really low if enemy surprises you even a little bit. Sniper has so many disadvandages comprared to other classes that it's not a surprise noone wants to play them. People think snipers are supposed to stay out of close combat areas, and when something unexperted happens and you get killed by one of them, you immediately start to whine and throw insuilts.

Here’s link to two good sniper movies in youtube, with players hunreds of times better than me. One of them played in eurocup too, so no cheaters. I hope this will inspire other players to try it too, it's challenging but fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySzh7hoD_Wo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl-11Wq4ZwA

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:47 am 
Reigning Live! Golf Champion & Par 3 Champ

Welcome to the forum nukegirl and nice & informative post. Have been accused myself whilst aliased many a time from people who don't and haven't tried the class and glad you have responded.

v55

Profile E-mail