* FAQ    * Search * Login   * Register

Welcome to the [fP]Forums \o/

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:30 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics
Delete all board cookies | The team

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: almost got me
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:05 am 

I wrote this late, so i dont know if it makes sense the way i wanted it to :)

It got me last night.
As it held me in its hypnotic stare, my very short life flashed before my tear ridden eyes.
My birth, my first steps, my first kiss..
the images burst through the present into the future, and i saw a woman holding my hand, watched as i walked down the isle to her, as i held our first baby.
As Satan opened its blood stained jaws to consume me, just another nobody, anger surfaced inside me.
An untimely demise i had resigned myself to, my mind flickered images of my future love, my true love, we'd be so happy.
I have nothing to life for now, but soon i will, i will be there to save her.
The anger turned to rage, and i broke free of its hypnotic gaze as it devoured me whole.
I was inside Satans stomach, unholy acid searing and melting my skin, mutating me into an unrecognisable skeleton, but my love for her kept me on my feet, kept my screams stifled.
With a furious roar, i used the last reserve of my sapping strength to punch it's stomach wall, and tore its heart apart inside its writhing body.
The pouring blood engulfed me and scolded me, as i ended its existence, and its final blood curdling scream.
I hung onto life until i was sure it had been slain, then i let go, falling to the floor in a lifeless bloodied heap.
I had stopped the beasts reign of terror before it had started, and as i floated up to heaven, my eyes scanned the surface, looking for my angel on Earth.
A shining light drew my attention, and my soul swooped down to Earth one final time.
There she was, so beautiful, so perfect.
She was smiling, like something wonderful had just happened.
I tried to touch her, but felt my soul being pulled back upwards.
I screamed for her, my hands calling her, and i begged God to let me be with her.
Please, God, please.

My eyes shot open, and i saw faces staring at me, none of which i recognised.
I looked around, panickedly, wondering what had just happened, was it all a dream?
"Wh..where am i?" i asked anybody and nobody, my words faint and indistinct.
"Youre in hospital, you tried to kill yourself, but we think it was also you who called the ambulance. Youve been fighting for a long time, as if you found a renewed reasons to live"
That voice...
She smiled down on me, lovingly, there seemed to be more behind her smile than the bedside manner they are taught.
I smiled back, thanking God inside my head.
"Have i seen you somewhere before?" she asked me, a puzzled look on her face.
I looked into her eyes and smiled.

Profile E-mail