[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[fP]Forum • View topic - Rules - Demolition_Centre_Too (DC2)- Effective August 2008
Home IRC Forums About us Members Wars Downloads Links Shop Stats
* FAQ    * Search * Login   * Register

Welcome to the [fP]Forums \o/

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:02 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics
Delete all board cookies | The team

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Re: Rules - Demolition_Centre_Too (DC2)- Effective August 2008
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:23 pm 

PLS correct me if i am way off but the Ice river spawn for allies on 1st part of map is not classed as spawn killing cause it is a second choosen spawn just like the cp is,

if peeps chose to spawn there its up to them they can always go back to hut spawn.

there for it is not spawn killing by axis on that ice river spawn. allies have the choice not too spawn there same as they have the choice to spawn at cp or not.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:26 pm 

you cant inforce that rule tbh cause its too hard.

people have the choice to spawn there or not, most dont have a problem with it cause they have invincability to start off with.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:08 am 

Just to add my tuppence hapenny...

Ok, I get the point about selectable spawn and that there's still the hut spawn, BUT as has happened many a time, repeated FFE's on the main tank track and mortar on the footbridge path and you're stuck for half an hour. Roll on next map!

While I accept the odd stray shots are tolerable, what I found really annoying was a panzer sitting above spawn constantly hitting us. That was pretty lame tbh.

The whole point about that spawn (or so I thought) was that allies weren't pinned down and could try to progress the map against an axis team with strong f/ops and heavy weaps or med wolf-packs (or gazillions of snipers or... or... ad infinitum). There needs to be some form of protection albeit limited and not absolute - no heavy weaps/nades behind the fallen tree seems reasonable tbh. You still have to go past that tree to get anywhere and are still completely exposed but as with all spawns, the staggered departures by team mates means that the spawn isn't rendered completely pointless. Likewise you can still fire your SMG back as axis in case you're caught out when trying to cross the footbridge.

"Follow my confusion and it will get you nowhere"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:20 am 
Par 3 Chump

imo if its a spawn (second or not) its spawn kill, i tell people on ice not to shoot past fallen tree unless fired upon.

Lets face it its an axis biased map :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:21 am 

Yep, until the final hurdle - judging from by the howls crying out for the second depot spawn for axis.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:23 am 
Par 3 Chump

die in silence like i do :P

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:23 am 
Par 3 Chump

leaving a credit card number might help you :P

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:25 am 

Lol, you'll just fleece the wallet from my pockets before I've even gone cold... :P

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:27 am 
Par 3 Chump

you know me to well :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:08 am 

I think it is very easy :+

Remove feuldump v55 put in Transmitter 8(7 8(7

Greetz DasBooT 8)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:11 am 

rofl transmitter blows lol remove fuel dump and put in warbell ^^

i see where your coming from razz but u would be moaning at peeps for
ages to move them and stop them from shooting down that way

and yesterday i did see first hand the panza sat over the corner wait fr spawners
and yes it was annoying.

but i just changed spawns

but does get a lil annoy after a while wen u get camped in with no way out :(

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:59 am 

Fueldump (N) (N) (N) (N)

Transmitter (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)

Market Garden (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)

No more problems at all \o \o \o

Greetz DasBooT 8) 8) 8)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:34 pm